7 Tips to Protect Your Mental Health During COVID-19
The Science for the Common Good undergraduates have created videos to benefit the UCSB community.
On deck (and we'll send links as they post) are topics such as:
- Debunking Coronavirus Myths
- Community building/what to do with your time
- Awareness of student resources (focused on mental health)
- The basic science behind coronaviruses
- Interview with Prof Carolina Arias and her students building a FAQ website on COVID-19
Video 1 : Debunking Coronavirus Myths
In the face of uncertainty, managing stress while also staying prepared and informed can be difficult. So what can you do to protect your mental health during the COVID-19 Pandemic? In this video, UCSB students suggest 7 important ways to protect your mental health during this coronavirus crisis.
UCSB Counseling and Psychological Services: http://caps.sa.ucsb.edu/pathways/students
UCSB Health and Wellness "Dear UCSB" letters: http://wellness.sa.ucsb.edu/dear-ucsb